Williams decided on the date of the premiere of a new carFebruary 8, 2019
True, the press service said that on February 11 they would only show the livery. When will be rendered new items – it is not clear.
The team from Grou will present the “uniform” of the car on the same day as Toro Rosso, and at the same time they will also show renders, but so far only the livery was discussed. Williams posted a teaser video on his Twitter page.
Meanwhile, just before the season, the title sponsor left them – Martini did not want to renew the contract with the British team. Therefore, in the 2019 season they will have a new partner, whose name will also be revealed on February 11.
Recall that this year all the teams must prepare for participation in Formula 1 cars according to the new sports regulations of the FIA. It implies a more simplified aerodynamics, to improve the situation with overtaking. But not all the teams were delighted with this decision, especially after the first tests. The true state of affairs we will be able to see on the pre-season tests, starting on February 18.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA