Watch the director’s version of Gymkhana 10: three episodes at onceJanuary 10, 2019
Movies with extended episodes show arrivals in Sweden, Mexico and the USA
The directorial versions of three episodes of the tenth part of “Gymkhana” by Ken Block are published. Videos, in which you can see shooting from new angles, show arrivals in Sweden, Mexico and the United States.
The tenth Gymkhana appeared in mid-December. In the final part of the series, in addition to Sweden and Mexico, the action takes place in Detroit, Los Angeles and the Texas city of Shamrock, located at the intersection of the legendary highway Route 66 and Route 83.
In the final video, five Ken Blok cars are shot at once: the 927-strong pickup truck Hoonitruck, the all-wheel drive Mustang, the rally-cross Focus, the rally Fiesta and the racing Escort RS.
Director’s version of Gymkhana 10 – Sweden
Director’s version of Gymkhana 10 – Mexico
Director’s version of Gymkhana 10 – Detroit
- The car becomes a luxury, not a means of transportation. Blame ecologists!
- The Arden and HWA teams have signed a partnership agreement
- Renault team welcomes Zhou Guanyu
- Started production of Ducati Diavel 1260
- Malaysia has made the world’s worst replica Ferrari LaFerrari