Volkswagen has released a riot police vanApril 29, 2019
Volkswagen presented the police modification of the crafter van with safety glasses, ammunition carriers and a cage in the cabin
Volkswagen introduced a police crafter modified for riot control units. The premiere of the car will be held April 30 at the exhibition of commercial vehicles in English Birmingham.
The car received a new windshield from a special “unbreakable” plastic, as well as special durable tinted side windows. The developers noted that the use of a new material made it possible to abandon the previous reinforcing metal construction, which made the van easier and improved the view from the cab.
Plus, the police van is equipped with special mounts for convenient transportation of helmets, shields, and other special forces ammunition, flashing lights, a siren, and a camera for detainees.
The van, built on the basis of the long-wheeling Volkswagen Crafter in the Trendline configuration, is equipped with a two-liter diesel engine with a capacity of 177 horsepower.
- Million-pound Batmobile crashed in serious accident
- Suzuki Jimny is presented in the most extreme version
- Saleen presented two new cars
- The next generation Hyundai Elantra images appeared on the Web for the first time.
- The heir to the legendary Jaguar XJ13 of 1966 is ready to go on the road