Updated BMW X1: first photosMay 17, 2019
China has certified the updated BMW X1 crossover. The photographs published by the country’s patent office show how the model for the local market has changed.
Chinese BMW X1 (F48) JV BMW Brilliance Automotive. The car in the photo differs from the current model in the absence of round protivotumanok, another front bumper with plastic covers, a wider grille, which now represents a single piece, and a pattern of optics.
Local journalists are confident that the motor range will be revised for the crossover and the units will become more powerful: turbo 1.5 instead of 136 will produce 155 forces, and the two-liter engine – 214 instead of 192 horsepower. Also in the range will remain plug-in hybrid X1 xDrive25Le: it is equipped with a 1.5-liter three-cylinder turbo engine, six-band “automatic” Steptronic and an electric motor mounted on the rear axle. The total return of the power plant – 231 horsepower and 382 Nm of torque.
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Aston Martin challenges Toyota
- Test McLaren Speedtail caught fire on the test