Tuned Ferrari F430 Spider simulates the appearance of FXX-KJanuary 8, 2019
An unusual Ferrari F430 Spider was spotted in South Korea. The exterior design of the cars, which was spotted at one of the Seoul sites, mimics the FXX-K.
On the front of the car there is a bumper with bumps, the headlights are partially closed, and the side skirts are replaced with new ones. In addition, the supercar received large rear fenders, an extended bumper and darkened rear lights.
See also: Ferrari will present the advanced track hypercar FXX K
The cab of the vehicle in the photographs can be seen only partially. It is difficult to say whether the 4.3-liter V8 engine has been modified. The power of this unit is 490 horsepower.
- Mini has prepared a special edition Mayfair Edition
- New Citroen models will be equipped with huge wheels
- Porsche Taycan declassified before official debut
- Dodge Challenger 2019 is suitable for service with a Florida patrol
- 17 participants of street racing suffered in an accident