Toyota has prepared an off-road RAV4 crossoverFebruary 8, 2019
Toyota introduced a new modification of the RAV4 crossover, which was prepared for off-road driving. The premiere of the car, developed by the division of TRD, was held at the Chicago Auto Show.
Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road was built on the basis of the Advanture version, but it was equipped with a reconfigured suspension with new shock absorbers and increased ground clearance, as well as 18-inch wheels with off-road tires Falken Wildpeak.
The crossover is equipped with a 2.5-liter gasoline engine, issuing 206 hp and 250 Nm of torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The car is equipped with all-wheel drive with a system of distribution of traction between the rear wheels and the function of the choice of driving modes, which adapts the control electronics of a number of systems for driving on different surfaces.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption