Toyota has prepared an off-road RAV4 crossoverFebruary 8, 2019
Toyota introduced a new modification of the RAV4 crossover, which was prepared for off-road driving. The premiere of the car, developed by the division of TRD, was held at the Chicago Auto Show.
Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road was built on the basis of the Advanture version, but it was equipped with a reconfigured suspension with new shock absorbers and increased ground clearance, as well as 18-inch wheels with off-road tires Falken Wildpeak.
The crossover is equipped with a 2.5-liter gasoline engine, issuing 206 hp and 250 Nm of torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. The car is equipped with all-wheel drive with a system of distribution of traction between the rear wheels and the function of the choice of driving modes, which adapts the control electronics of a number of systems for driving on different surfaces.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA