This is what a Suzuki Jimny tuning micro Gelentwagen looks like next to a real G-ClassJanuary 9, 2019
Modified Suzuki Jimny SUV built Liberty Walk studio
Tuners from the Japanese studio Liberty Walk showed how their version of the SUz Suzuki Jimny looks, modified in the style of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class, next to the real Gelentwagen. The car really looks like a smaller copy of the German model.
For the first time about the tuning version of “Jimny” from the company Liberty Walk became known last fall. For the Japanese SUV prepared body kit of carbon fiber, which included bumpers, air intake hood, spoiler and wheel arch extensions. Also, the car received new wheels, LEDs on the roof and other thresholds.
Later, another Japanese atelier, Wald International, presented its version of Suzuki Jimny. The car, in the outline of which, too, features of the tuned “Helikov” began to look through, equipped with an elevated suspension and an aggressive body kit with a massive spoiler.
The new Jimny debuted in Japan in June, and its European modification in October. The model has retained the spar frame, continuous bridges and all-wheel drive transmission with reduction gear.
- The network has pictures of the new VW Golf 2020
- Mitsubishi introduced a modification of the L200 for extreme off-road
- Audi is working on a competitor to the electric sedan Tesla Model 3
- Skoda showed the first photo of the Skoda Scala Scout?
- Journalists captured a new generation Audi RS6 Avant