There was a trailer for the new season Top Gear – the last with the same leadingJanuary 14, 2019
Bentley Continental GT, Rolls-Royce Phantom and Porsche 911 GT2 RS will appear in season 26
The BBC Corporation has released a trailer for the new, twenty-sixth season of Top Gear. When exactly the first episode will be released until it is specified.
The new season will be the last in which the leading lineup will be – after that Matt Leblanc will leave the show, and Rory Reed will remain only in the half-hour Top Gear spin-off called Extra Gear.
In season 26, judging by the trailer, the presenters will ride the Bentley Continental GT, the Rolls-Royce Phantom, the Porsche 911 GT2 RS and the Panamera, the Leman sport prototype, and will also start playing polo on three-wheelers.
The new Top Gear lineup was announced at the end of October. Instead of Matt Leblanc and Rory Reed, British comedian Paddy McGuinness and professional cricketer Andrew “Freddy” Flintoff will take the leading places. Chris Harris will remain the third leading, as it was before.
Fans of the show reacted extremely negatively to the new lineup, urging the BBC to give Top Gear “die quietly.” New presenters will appear in season 27, which will start shooting this year.
- Became known characteristics of the first electric sedan Geely GE11
- Named the most popular cars on Instagram
- Well, it was necessary to ruin a rare hypercar worth $ 1.5 million!
- Porsche and Audi went to the bottom: a ship with 2000 cars sank off the coast of France
- Triumph company plans to revive the brand Trident