The updated BMW 7 series declassified before the premiereJanuary 9, 2019
At the disposal of the publication BMW Blog were the first official photos of the updated BMW 7-Series sedan. It is assumed that the public premiere of the restyled flagship model of the Bavarian brand will be held soon at the Detroit Auto Show.
The most noticeable change in the updated “seven” – a massive grille from the crossover X7, presented in the autumn of 2017. In addition, the sedan will receive upgraded narrower headlights, as well as an upgraded hood.
The engine line of the updated BMW 7-Series will include diesel and gasoline engines. The top engine will remain 6.6-liter V12 engine with two turbines with a capacity of about 600 horsepower.
- The car becomes a luxury, not a means of transportation. Blame ecologists!
- The Arden and HWA teams have signed a partnership agreement
- Renault team welcomes Zhou Guanyu
- Started production of Ducati Diavel 1260
- Malaysia has made the world’s worst replica Ferrari LaFerrari