The Turk turned the wagon Renault 12 tracked all-terrain vehicleFebruary 12, 2019
The car was built for personal use by a resident of Turkey.
A resident of Turkey turned the Renault 12 Wagon wagon sample in 1977 in a tracked SUV. All work on the alteration of the machine, including the manufacture of steel tracks, he performed independently.
No details about the car. It is known that it is assembled on a custom frame with four wheels on both sides. Due to the absence of any kind of suspension, the car was very tough. The Renault tracked is controlled by a gas pedal, a brake and two levers that set the direction of travel.
Last year, a Canadian car owner put out a 1989 Cadillac Brougham limousine for sale, the body of which he installed on a platform from the Bombardier SV250 Skidozer. For the car made a steel tubular frame and remade steering.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA