The Turk turned the wagon Renault 12 tracked all-terrain vehicleFebruary 12, 2019
The car was built for personal use by a resident of Turkey.
A resident of Turkey turned the Renault 12 Wagon wagon sample in 1977 in a tracked SUV. All work on the alteration of the machine, including the manufacture of steel tracks, he performed independently.
No details about the car. It is known that it is assembled on a custom frame with four wheels on both sides. Due to the absence of any kind of suspension, the car was very tough. The Renault tracked is controlled by a gas pedal, a brake and two levers that set the direction of travel.
Last year, a Canadian car owner put out a 1989 Cadillac Brougham limousine for sale, the body of which he installed on a platform from the Bombardier SV250 Skidozer. For the car made a steel tubular frame and remade steering.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption