The spectacular Tesla electric truck lit in the USAJanuary 6, 2019
Notable for this instance was a spectacular red color – previously, trucks of this color from Tesla have not yet seen.
Presented, but not yet released serial electric truck Tesla Semi has lit in the US.
The car was shot on the highway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Notable for this instance was a spectacular red color – previously, trucks of this color from Tesla have not yet seen.
Interestingly, judging by the photo, the truck was charged from one charge. On other “test” photos of a truck the car was charged immediately from 4 charges.
- Aston Martin spoke about the special series Project 003
- Honda selects production site for Civic
- Mercedes-Benz will bring SLC Final Edition to Geneva
- Elon Mask promised a fully autonomous system by the end of this year.
- Autonomous Waymo car was able to drive through the intersection with the traffic controller