The release date of the Kia Optima, Xceed crossover and Ceed SW PHEV hybrid declassified on the WebMay 16, 2019
In total, until 2022, the South Korean company is going to present eight very different new products – from compact hatchbacks to modern hybrids. Next year, three models will enter the market at once.
Portal The Keea has published a new table (roadmap) of future innovations. Within three years, eight new or updated models will be presented, and only for 2019 three of them will be presented. So, the company is preparing to begin production of Xceed cross-hatch, Optima sedan and plug-in hybrid Ceed SW PHEV.
For the first time, the sedan and wagon will receive an all-wheel drive transmission with an electronically controlled rear axle coupling and several modes of operation. In addition, a new hydrogen sedan and a modern electric car will be presented in a year. While the details are not reported that a fully electric four-door should be based on the concept of Imagine By Kia.
- The series will be a 1622-strong hypercar with downforce four tons
- Updated Hyundai Solaris noticed without camouflage
- Named the technical characteristics of the first electric Porsche
- Curtiss introduced its new electric Hades
- Bottle Cap Challenge: MV Agusta Answer