The new Ducati fairing with six wingsFebruary 8, 2019
The Ducati team decided to test the new fairing on the last day of the official MotoGP 2019 tests in Sepang, which surprised the entire paddock a bit. The fact is that at the presentation of the team, Gigi Dallina said that the new fairing will be prepared for tests in Qatar, but the plans have changed.
The updated fairing, which was installed on Andrea Dovizioso’s motorcycle, stands out with six small wings – three on each side of the fairing.
In the new season, aerodynamics will play an even more important role than in the past, so all the teams pay a lot of attention to this aspect. The rules prohibit the use of modular designs, that is, all wings must be part of the fairing, and not individual components.
During the season, the rules allow only one upgrade of the fairing.
- The series will be a 1622-strong hypercar with downforce four tons
- Updated Hyundai Solaris noticed without camouflage
- Named the technical characteristics of the first electric Porsche
- Curtiss introduced its new electric Hades
- Bottle Cap Challenge: MV Agusta Answer