The Japanese turned the Suzuki Jimny into a brutal SUVDecember 30, 2018
Wald International presented a package of improvements for the model.
Wald International has developed a styling package for the new Suzuki Jimny. The Japanese tuner offered to equip an SUV suspension with increased ground clearance and new body kit elements.
The Wald version differs from the usual Jimny with an extended body kit with massive arches and bumpers. Four LED lights are integrated into the front one on each side. In addition, the SUV was equipped with a new hood with an air intake, auxiliary lighting section on the roof and a spoiler. After the modifications, Jimny looked like a small Gelentwagen.
The exhibition in Tokyo will host the premiere of a pickup truck and an expeditionary built on the basis of the latest generation of Suzuki Jimny. Sierra Pickup Style has a small loading area and a double saloon. The show car Survive is designed for traveling in difficult conditions. It has reinforced bumpers, sills and bottom, installed a winch, sandal tracks on the roof and bedlocks on wheels.
The new Suzuki Jimny debuted in Japan in June, and its European modification was shown in October. The model retained the spar frame, continuous bridges and all-wheel drive transmission with a lowering transmission.
- In the Web were photos of the dashboard of the new Land Rover Defender
- Briton unofficially set a new speed record on the tractor
- Hatchback Renault Clio received 3 modifications for racing in sand and gravel
- The UK market returned to negative dynamics in May 2019
- Receiver cult Land Rover Defender unveiled as a designer Lego