The interior of the new Volkswagen Golf is shownMay 15, 2019
Hatchback will lose physical buttons in the cabin
The company Volkswagen has published new sketches of the Golf hatchback of a new generation. The manufacturer showed the exterior of the car (it was already spotted by spies almost without any camouflage) and for the first time revealed its interior.
Judging by the image, the next Golf will almost completely get rid of the physical buttons. The interior of the model is made in the style of the new Touareg with two large displays – for the instrument panel and multimedia complex. Climate control can be controlled only from the central screen.
Initially, the new VW Golf was planned to be presented this fall at the Frankfurt Motor Show, but the output of the model was postponed to the end of February 2020. This happened due to problems with electronics and unstable work of multimedia updates “over the air”.
By the end of 2018, Volkswagen Golf ranks sixth in the ranking of the most popular cars. World sales of the model amounted to 790,567 copies.
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5