The interior of the first electric Porsche is revealedMay 13, 2019
The network has spy shots salon Taycan
At the disposal of the site Taycan Forum were spy photos of the interior of the Porsche Taycan – the first serial electric car brand. The interior design was made in the style of the Mission E concept car, which debuted in 2016.
Serial and concept cars have a similar center console, an electronic dashboard and several front-panel displays. The world premiere of the novelty will be held this September at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
Taikan will be available in two versions with batteries of different capacities. The top version of the model will receive a 600-horsepower powerplant, which will allow you to gain 100 km/h in 3.5 seconds. Up to 200 kilometers per hour, such a car can accelerate in 12 seconds.
At the moment, the company has already received over 20,000 pre-orders for Taycan and is considering the issue of increasing the planned production volume. Price models with less capacious batteries will be about 100 thousand euros
- The series will be a 1622-strong hypercar with downforce four tons
- Updated Hyundai Solaris noticed without camouflage
- Named the technical characteristics of the first electric Porsche
- Curtiss introduced its new electric Hades
- Bottle Cap Challenge: MV Agusta Answer