The grille for the Aston Martin Zagato supercar stands as good as the new Land Cruiser PradoFebruary 12, 2019
An optional grille for cars from the special Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato series will cost 30,000 pounds. For this amount you can buy, for example, the base Toyota Land Cruiser Prado.
The decor element consists of three elements: the front grid and two linings for lamps. They are cut from a single piece of aluminum on a CNC machine. Manufacturing and finishing parts takes three thousand hours – the same in Aston Martin spend on assembling one copy of the One-77 supercar. For each hour of work, the British manufacturer asks 10 pounds.
The Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato family includes a coupe, convertible, speedster and a shooting break. The total circulation of the series will not exceed 325 cars. All supercars are equipped with a 600-horsepower atmospheric V12 engine and an eight-band automatic transmission. “Hundred” cars are typed in less than four seconds.
At the end of last year, an unknown buyer bought four cars in different bodies at once, and another brand customer ordered a shooting break in a rich pink color.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA