The driver of Tesla was captured sleeping while driving at a speed of 120 km/hMarch 13, 2019
Tesla creates technologically advanced electric cars with unusual features for which the world does not seem ready yet.
Modern technologies like make cars safer and simplify the process of driving. Some see the advanced options as official permission for irresponsible attitude to the process. We have some people here who haven’t slept behind the wheel of the Tesla Model 3.
It happened in the state of California, USA, and the video was recorded by American musician Seth Blake. On the video, we see how the driver apparently did not sleep at night (although no one is interested in the excuses), so I decided to take a nap at the wheel. Well, that car does not mind, right?
Of course, Tesla’s electric car requires that, with the active autopilot mode, the driver’s hands should be on the steering wheel. But with this, our hero coped! In foreign media have already joked that the company should take care of more stringent measures to control the driver. For example, loud sound warnings during autonomous movement or uncomfortable seats … Wake up guy!
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?