The craziest tuning of the Volkswagen T6 MultivanMarch 13, 2019
Sometimes the Volkswagen veins look very bright after refinement.
The Volkswagen Multivan, which is sold in Cologne, is rather ordinary and is issued as if it were black 19-inch drives. Although “stuffing” well very interesting.
The fact is that some crazy equipped Volkswagen T6 with a 3.6-liter Porsche 911 Turbo engine for 580 hp
Moreover, he is located behind, that is to recycle the minibus had to be serious. In a pair with a motor works 6-speed MKPP.
The salon also pays attention to the steering wheel and gear from the Porsche 911 Turbo. Inside, there are six separate leather seats, a three-zone climate control, a rear view camera and a TV.
Buy Volkswagen Multivan with Porsche motor offer for 139,800 euros. Moreover, the sellers themselves claim that they spent on the project 250 thousand euros.
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?