Tesla has appointed a new CFOMarch 15, 2019
The American manufacturer of electric vehicles Tesla has appointed new financial director Zachary Kirkhorn, who previously served as vice president of finance.
This is stated in the official statement of Tesla, which was published on Thursday on the official website of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
“As stated earlier, on March 13 Tesla Inc. Zachary Kirhorn was appointed Chief Financial Officer, he replaced Deepak Ahuju in this post, ”the report says.
Kirkhorn has been working at Tesla since 2010. He has held various finance positions at the company, and has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School.
- Aston Martin believes that crossovers and SUVs will be bought mostly by women
- Porsche claims that future GT models will not be electrified
- Almost 100,000 Porsche cars hit the US
- GM can build a crossover based on the Corvette sports coupe
- IIHS names the most dangerous driver assistance systems