Tesla has added a special mode for dogs to its electric cars.February 15, 2019
Thanks to the new option, Tesla owners will be able to leave their pets in the car’s cabin without worrying about their well-being. The electric car will independently select a comfortable temperature for them.
The American company Tesla told about one more update for their electric cars. It is known that the additional option will be called “Dog Mode” (aka “dog mode”). About such innovation, which would allow pet owners to leave their pets in the car, without worrying about their safety, Ilona Mask was asked by one of his followers on Twitter. He shared his idea back in October last year.
You can activate a new program using the screen in the center console: the manufacturer has placed a new option in the “climate control” section.
To start the program, it will be enough to select the “Dog” mode. After that, the special display in the car will display the message: “My master will be back soon.” This phrase should calm people passing by. In addition, the program will maintain the optimum temperature for the animal inside the car.
- The unique prototype of the Jaguar 60s turned into a road sports car
- Hyundai introduced the Sonata with a solar battery
- The first images of the new Corvette in a powerful performance ZR1
- A prototype of an updated Mini Countryman crossover is seen on the tests
- In Austria, stopped testing selfdriving car after an accident