Teaser Electric Zero SR / FFebruary 5, 2019
Motorcycle manufacturer Zero decided to starve all its fans, conducting a monotonous teaser campaign to promote the new Zero SR / F electrocycle.
The new video revealed some of the technical features of Zero SR / F. Firstly, information was confirmed regarding the capacity of the battery -14.4 kWh. Secondly, the label “Z-Force 75-10” appeared on the engine.
The current Zero SR model comes with a Z-Force 75-7 engine that produces 70 hp. power and 157 Nm of torque.
Other points shown in the video:
J.Juan brakes (strange solution, these brakes are budget ones);
The premiere of the electric cycle will be held on February 25th.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption