Teaser Electric Zero SR / FFebruary 5, 2019
Motorcycle manufacturer Zero decided to starve all its fans, conducting a monotonous teaser campaign to promote the new Zero SR / F electrocycle.
The new video revealed some of the technical features of Zero SR / F. Firstly, information was confirmed regarding the capacity of the battery -14.4 kWh. Secondly, the label “Z-Force 75-10” appeared on the engine.
The current Zero SR model comes with a Z-Force 75-7 engine that produces 70 hp. power and 157 Nm of torque.
Other points shown in the video:
J.Juan brakes (strange solution, these brakes are budget ones);
The premiere of the electric cycle will be held on February 25th.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA