Team Haas F1 fined five thousand eurosMarch 16, 2019
The Haas F1 team was fined 5,000 euros for an unsafe release to Kevin Magnussen’s car during qualifying. Because of this, Sergio Perez almost ran into a Dane.
Stewards also considered the release of Racing Point on the route of the Peres, and immediately in two episodes, but in the end came to the conclusion that the actions of the team were correct.
- Virtual reality still got into cars
- Subaru Chiffon second generation ready to enter the market
- The police found the criminals through a drawing of a pickup truck
- Announced prices for track Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro
- Lotus has released the most powerful serial car in the world