Team Haas F1 fined five thousand eurosMarch 16, 2019
The Haas F1 team was fined 5,000 euros for an unsafe release to Kevin Magnussen’s car during qualifying. Because of this, Sergio Perez almost ran into a Dane.
Stewards also considered the release of Racing Point on the route of the Peres, and immediately in two episodes, but in the end came to the conclusion that the actions of the team were correct.
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?