Tata will not sell Jaguar Land RoverMay 14, 2019
An Indian company commented on rumors that Tata is about to sell Jaguar Land Rover. The buyer allegedly must be PSA Groupe. Meanwhile, Tata has denied these reports. “In accordance with our policy, we do not comment on the rumors published in the media. But we can confirm that there is not a drop of truth in these rumors, ”notes Tata.
Representatives of PSA Groupe made a similar message, but the statement says that they are “open to all possibilities”.
The source of the rumors this time was the British edition of The Guardian, which published an article stating that company management is exploring the possibility of selling the brand. However, the rumors were not devoid of meaning: Tata is dissatisfied with low sales of Jaguar Land Rover, and PSA seeks to gain a foothold in the luxury segment.
- Virtual reality still got into cars
- Subaru Chiffon second generation ready to enter the market
- The police found the criminals through a drawing of a pickup truck
- Announced prices for track Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro
- Lotus has released the most powerful serial car in the world