Subaru faced sales crisisFebruary 11, 2019
Subaru faced sales crisis Worldwide, Subaru’s sales for the first time in three years were less than 1 million cars.
So far, the company has reported only about the third quarter of 2018, but it made Subaru adjust its forecasts. So, the global sales plan is expected to be below 1 million cars. Compared with the original plan, it will be reduced by 47,700 cars and will amount to 994,600 cars. Net income will decline by 36% to 140 billion yen, which is 27 billion yen lower than the previous forecast.
As the Japanese edition of Sankei notes, the downward revision of the annual profit forecast occurs a second time, mainly due to the temporary suspension of the operation of the Gunma plant, the only Subaru production site in Japan. Earlier it was reported th
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption