Subaru discs from circular saw instead of wheelsMarch 14, 2019
Subaru Legacy wagon on the disks from the saw train traveled across the frozen lake
A video appeared on the YouTube channel Beyond the press, which shows a Subaru Legacy station wagon with discs from a circular saw instead of wheels. The car drives along a snowy country road, the surface of a frozen lake, and even accelerates to 60 kilometers per hour.
On the “Subaru” set discs with a thickness of about 13 millimeters. At first the wagon was checked on the ice, but the teeth bite into ice by 25 millimeters and did not allow the car to accelerate. Then the car was tested on a country road, including several times overcame a not very steep climb.
- Renault is preparing a restyled version of the Talisman 2020 model year
- Volkswagen Tarok concept shows the future of truck brand
- TOP-5 cars, abandoned in the first year
- Tuners from ABT presented the “charged” Skoda Octavia and Octavia RS
- Can a Wrangler SUV be made from a Jeep Renegade crossover?