Stewards fined Racing Point 200 eurosMarch 15, 2019
The Australian Grand Prix stewards fined the Racing Point team for exceeding the speed on the pit lane in the second training session.
Lance Stroll drove through the pit lane at a speed of 62 km / h instead of the allowed 60 km / h. The team will pay 200 euros – and this is the first official fine in the new season.
- Aston Martin believes that crossovers and SUVs will be bought mostly by women
- Porsche claims that future GT models will not be electrified
- Almost 100,000 Porsche cars hit the US
- GM can build a crossover based on the Corvette sports coupe
- IIHS names the most dangerous driver assistance systems