Stewards fined Racing Point 200 eurosMarch 15, 2019
The Australian Grand Prix stewards fined the Racing Point team for exceeding the speed on the pit lane in the second training session.
Lance Stroll drove through the pit lane at a speed of 62 km / h instead of the allowed 60 km / h. The team will pay 200 euros – and this is the first official fine in the new season.
- Hyundai Styx presented on video
- Independent designers showed how Hyundai Santa Cruz pickup might look like
- BMW introduced a new version of the X1 crossover with a flow rate of 1.3 liters
- Formula E: the sixth stage was won by Jean-Eric
- New information about the new Chevrolet Corvette C8