Spy Shots of Triumph Daytona 765February 11, 2019
Triumph is developing a new Triumph Daytona 765 supersport with a motor that originally appeared on the Street Triple model and then used to develop the engine for the Moto2 category.
When the first news appeared that the Hinckley plant will supply engines in the Grand Prix, it became obvious to all that the new generation Triumph Daytona 765 is only a matter of time.
Spy photos of the tested motorcycle were made in Spain. We can note that this is a top model, which will typically be produced under the logo “R” or “SE”. There is also an assumption that the motorcycle can become the third in the new Triumph TFC lineup (factory custom). In the British media write that the bike is equipped with top-end components, carbon fiber body kit, modern electronics, adjustable motor.
At the moment, nothing is known about the premiere of the motorcycle and any dates.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption