Skoda launched the latest Scala hatchback.February 11, 2019
Skoda built the first production models of the compact Scala hatchback at its plant in Mlada Boleslav (Czech Republic). The car is intended to replace the Rapid, and bridge the gap between Fabia and Octavia.
Scala is the first Skoda, based on the MQB-A0 platform from the VW Group, and uses driver assistance systems previously available only in higher segments – such as traffic control in a strip, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, and others. The car also comes with full LED headlights and tail lights, a sports chassis tuning system and sports driving modes.
It is reported that Skoda Scala sales in Europe will begin in the second quarter of 2019. The hatchback will be delivered with several engines – the base will be a 1-liter turbocharged 3-cylinder petrol engine 94 hp and its version on liquefied gas with a capacity of 89 hp
Later, join them 1-liter unit for 113 horses, as well as a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder turbo 148 hp Of the diesel engines will be available 1.6-liter turbo 113 hp and 250 Nm.
All Scala motors are equipped with a Stop / Start system and energy recovery during braking. They work in tandem with 5- and 6-speed manual transmissions, as well as a 7-speed automatic with double clutch.
- Journalists captured the prototypes of the updated Porsche 718 Cayman and 718 Cayman GT4
- Honda introduced the Onsen electric car with a bath
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R