Skier hitched to the fastest supercar LamborghiniFebruary 6, 2019
Italian supercar with a 770-horsepower engine acted as a tug for a skier on a mountain road
A video appeared on the Internet that shows how the extreme Lamborghini Aventador SVJ supercar “takes in tow” a skier on a snow-covered mountain road. The video was posted to Instagram by a user powerslidelover.
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ was introduced in the summer of 2018. The supercar is equipped with a 6.5-liter V12 engine, developing 770 liters. with. and 720 Nm of torque, which makes it the most powerful powertrain in the history of the Italian brand.
The coupe is capable of gaining the first “hundred” in 2.8 seconds, and its maximum speed exceeds 350 km per hour. At the moment, Aventador SVJ retains the title of the fastest North Loop car “Nürburgring” – the Italian supercar passed the track in 6 minutes and 44.97 seconds.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA