See what the largest burnout in the world looks likeJanuary 9, 2019
For 30 seconds, tires burn 126 cars at the same time
At Australia’s largest automobile festival, the Summernats set a world record for simultaneous bernauta – “burning” tires when they slipped on the spot. The event was attended by 126 cars. Achievement will be recorded in the Guinness Book of Records.
Australians broke the previous record, which was set in Saudi Arabia. Then 119 tires were burned at the same time. Prior to this achievement, too, belonged to the Australians – 103 cars.
In setting the record, they took a variety of cars – hot rods, modern tuning cars and classic models. Some cars used special tires, burning with colored smoke. Bernaut lasted about 30 seconds.
This year, the Summernats festival gathered more than 100 thousand spectators and 2.5 thousand cars.
- Audi Q5 crossover will get a hybrid engine
- Motorists from Europe can pre-order an electric Honda hatchback e
- This is a must see! Video tour of the AMG engine factory!
- Toyota introduced the luxury minivan Granvia
- Ford is preparing a new electric crossover as opposed to the future Tesla Model Y