See how the electric Chevrolet Camaro makes a “Willie”February 4, 2019
A video appeared on the Web in which you can see how an electric factory dragster Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro makes a “Willy” at the start – it gets on the rear wheels. The prototype coupe was built in collaboration with the pioneers of electric drag racing team Hancock and Lane Racing.
The Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro electric motor consists of two power units BorgWarner HVH 250-150 with a total capacity of 710 hp and 813 Nm of torque. They are coupled with a racing automatic transmission Turbo 400. Powered by the installation of a 800-volt battery pack that supports fast charging.
According to the manufacturer’s preliminary estimates, the electric Chevrolet eCOPO Camaro will take about nine seconds to complete a quarter mile (402 meters) distance. It is expected that in the future, electric motors will appear in the line-up of boxed Chevrolet engines.
- Toyota returned to Japan RAV4 crossover
- New car Williams drove the first lap on tests
- In Netflix called the date of the premiere of the series about Formula 1
- On the car number plates will appear “human faces”
- Kia Telluride surprised experts with fuel consumption