SEAT hinted at its own selfdriving carFebruary 12, 2019
The concept car will debut at the end of this month as part of the most anticipated event in the mobile technology market – Mobile World Congress. There are no fundamental details about the future novelty, but there is a first image.
The Spanish automaker SEAT is going to show a conceptual version of its UAV. On the eve of the official debut, the brand decided to stir up the curiosity of the fans and unveiled an intriguing image of the future novelty. It is known that the announced concept car will be the embodiment of a modern mobile platform – the way the brand sees it.
It is reported that the Spanish drone will support 5G smart communications, through which the car can interact with other transport and road infrastructure.
The drone from SEAT will be presented on the last Monday of February, the 25th, at the annual Mobile World Congress exhibition, which will open its doors in sunny Barcelona.
- Nissan will donate 100 thousand euros for the restoration of the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris
- Robots dogs tow cargo van
- Electric cars Hyundai can be configured using a smartphone
- Land Rover Defender turned into a machine Hot Wheels
- Ford registers new Scout and Bronco Scout trade names in the USA