Scuderia Ferrari truck brought illegal migrantsJuly 14, 2019
Two intruders arrived in England from France
In one of the Iveco trucks involved in transporting the equipment of the Formula 1 team Scuderia Ferrari, on arrival at Silverstone, two migrants were found.
When the trucks of the Italian team arrived at the paddock of the Silverstone racetrack in the English county of Northamptonshire to prepare for the British Grand Prix in the Formula 1 class, one of them suddenly discovered a couple of illegal migrants when unloading equipment. The security service of the autodrome detained them and called the local police.
The officers managed to find out that the men used the truck stop to carry out customs formalities in the French city of Calais. While the French customs officers checked the drivers’ documents before loading onto the train through the tunnel under the English Channel, two migrants got into the semi-trailer with spare parts for Ferrari cars to get to the UK.
- Million-pound Batmobile crashed in serious accident
- Suzuki Jimny is presented in the most extreme version
- Saleen presented two new cars
- The next generation Hyundai Elantra images appeared on the Web for the first time.
- The heir to the legendary Jaguar XJ13 of 1966 is ready to go on the road