Renault RBC: three-row minivan will be available in May 2019January 12, 2019
The model has been repeatedly spotted on tests in serial performance and soon enters the market. The car is based on the Datsun Cross crossover and will be a little longer.
Datsun Cross for the first time will be the basis for another car. On the basis of its platform will be built a new minivan Renault RBC, designed for seven passenger seats in three rows of seats. The dimensions of the car will be: length – 3 995 mm, width – 1 670 mm, height – 1 560 mm, with a wheelbase of 2 450 mm.
Despite borrowing a platform from Datsun (a subsidiary of Nissan), RBC will receive its own unique design in the modern corporate style of the French brand. The car will receive a recognizable grille, as well as head optics. Judging by the spy photos, the car will be released in a cross-version with a characteristic “off-road” body kit with arch extensions.
As a power unit will be used 1.2-liter naturally aspirated engine capable of developing up to 78 horsepower. Together with it, a five-speed manual transmission or a CVT is envisaged. All-wheel drive system will not be even in the top versions.
Unfortunately, the model is intended solely for the Indian market. The cost of the model is not reported.
- In the Web were photos of the dashboard of the new Land Rover Defender
- Briton unofficially set a new speed record on the tractor
- Hatchback Renault Clio received 3 modifications for racing in sand and gravel
- The UK market returned to negative dynamics in May 2019
- Receiver cult Land Rover Defender unveiled as a designer Lego