Renault prevented the red flagsMay 16, 2019
Today in Barcelona the test-pilot of the team Jack Aitken drove the Renault car. The Briton drove 75 laps, showing the best of them the sixth time, and regrets that the work was prevented by red flags.
Jack Aitken (6th): “We have some minor problems, but these are tests, so there is nothing unusual. We have completed most of the important points of the program, have successfully worked on the track. It is a pity that the red flags prevented our plans, but in general we have made good progress. We learned a lot in a day and now we will prepare for the Grand Prix of Monaco. ”
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5