Renault prevented the red flagsMay 16, 2019
Today in Barcelona the test-pilot of the team Jack Aitken drove the Renault car. The Briton drove 75 laps, showing the best of them the sixth time, and regrets that the work was prevented by red flags.
Jack Aitken (6th): “We have some minor problems, but these are tests, so there is nothing unusual. We have completed most of the important points of the program, have successfully worked on the track. It is a pity that the red flags prevented our plans, but in general we have made good progress. We learned a lot in a day and now we will prepare for the Grand Prix of Monaco. ”
- The series will be a 1622-strong hypercar with downforce four tons
- Updated Hyundai Solaris noticed without camouflage
- Named the technical characteristics of the first electric Porsche
- Curtiss introduced its new electric Hades
- Bottle Cap Challenge: MV Agusta Answer