Raikkonen: In Melbourne is not easy to find settingsMarch 15, 2019
In the second training session of the Australian Grand Prix, Kimi Raikkonen showed the sixth time, but suggests not to rush to conclusions about the speed of the car and wait for the results of the qualification.
Kimi Raikkonen: “The day went well. We worked according to our program – tomorrow we will be able to add by adjusting the settings, but on Saturday the wind may increase, which will complicate the situation. In general, today there are no problems.
Tomorrow we will learn the alignment of forces. On this route it is not easy to find the right settings and drive around the circle without errors, so I don’t know what to expect from the qualification. Tomorrow everyone will attack. Let’s see what the results will be. While we are all right. ”
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Aston Martin challenges Toyota
- Test McLaren Speedtail caught fire on the test