Presented Formula 1 car with the tolerance on public roadsJune 6, 2019
Supacar Zacaria SC equipped with V12 Ferrari
At the Top Marques Motor Show in Monaco, Australian Zack Mikhailovich presented a project that he had been working on for the past five years. This is a Zacaria SC supercar – in fact, a Formula 1 car with tolerance on public roads. ”
Zacaria SC really look like a Formula 1 car, but with wheels covered with wings. The design of the supercar is a frame of alloy steel with external panels of aluminum. Mass of the car – 850 kilograms. Mid-engine Zacaria SC is equipped with a 6.3-liter V12 Ferrari, which will be released over 700 forces. Gearbox – six-speed racing sequencer Albins with stalk petals or optional traditional lever.
The Zacaria SC equipment also includes an adjustable suspension with hydraulic lift system, AP Racing brakes, an exhaust system with separate channels for track and outdoor use, as well as full LED exterior lighting.
So far, Zacaria SC is built in a single copy, but those interested in purchasing can leave a request for the assembly of their own car. Estimated price – 800 thousand pounds sterling.
- Million-pound Batmobile crashed in serious accident
- Suzuki Jimny is presented in the most extreme version
- Saleen presented two new cars
- The next generation Hyundai Elantra images appeared on the Web for the first time.
- The heir to the legendary Jaguar XJ13 of 1966 is ready to go on the road