Porsche tests the 911 Turbo convertible at the NürburgringMay 17, 2019
It is expected that the new Porsche 911 Turbo will be presented closer to the end of the year. Meanwhile, while the company continues to test various versions on the track. A few days ago a Cabriolet was spotted at the Nürburgring.
The prototype demonstrates a wider back end. It should be noted that all new 911 became wider, while earlier this body was used only for versions with all-wheel drive. It is assumed that the test cabriolet received a set of aerodynamic skirts.
If we talk about the technical equipment, Porsche has not yet disclosed official information. Most likely, the 3.8-liter boxer twin-turbocharged engine, which is now equipped with the 911 Turbo, will be upgraded. There is also a high probability that at least one hybrid model will appear.
- Honda introduced the Onsen electric car with a bath
- For the 40th anniversary of the model Alto Suzuki concern has released a special version of the car
- Hybrid Jeep Renegad will be presented at the end of the month
- Spy photos KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Aston Martin challenges Toyota