Porsche is testing a new 718 Boxster Spyder on snowJanuary 8, 2019
The German automaker continues to test the new Porsche 718 Boxter Spyder and is now being tested in cold weather conditions.
It is difficult to imagine that the owner of a brand new hardcore gig traveled a lot in the snow and carved out such “tricks” like this test mule. However, German engineers are trying to model could withstand any frost.
The Boxster Spyder is an open-top Cayman GT4. The cars use a number of identical elements, but the Boxster has a sporty top with a canvas roof. At the same time, the information about the Cayman GT4 that appeared the other day proved to us that all the assumptions about power plants were false. The novelty received a 3.8-liter engine, whose power is 420 hp.
The lack of official teasers on the Web tells us that the Cayman GT4 and Boxster Spyder are not making their debut at the North American International Auto Show next week. Instead, you should wait for the public premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in March and the online presentation a little earlier. Both models can be on sale already by the end of the current year.
- Aston Martin spoke about the special series Project 003
- Honda selects production site for Civic
- Mercedes-Benz will bring SLC Final Edition to Geneva
- Elon Mask promised a fully autonomous system by the end of this year.
- Autonomous Waymo car was able to drive through the intersection with the traffic controller