Porsche is testing a new 718 Boxster Spyder on snowJanuary 8, 2019
The German automaker continues to test the new Porsche 718 Boxter Spyder and is now being tested in cold weather conditions.
It is difficult to imagine that the owner of a brand new hardcore gig traveled a lot in the snow and carved out such “tricks” like this test mule. However, German engineers are trying to model could withstand any frost.
The Boxster Spyder is an open-top Cayman GT4. The cars use a number of identical elements, but the Boxster has a sporty top with a canvas roof. At the same time, the information about the Cayman GT4 that appeared the other day proved to us that all the assumptions about power plants were false. The novelty received a 3.8-liter engine, whose power is 420 hp.
The lack of official teasers on the Web tells us that the Cayman GT4 and Boxster Spyder are not making their debut at the North American International Auto Show next week. Instead, you should wait for the public premiere at the Geneva Motor Show in March and the online presentation a little earlier. Both models can be on sale already by the end of the current year.
- Rivian confirms R1T truck and R1S SUV launch in Australia
- The British car market in April could not reach the “plus”
- Blogger spoke in detail about the Mercedes-AMG G63 from the studio Mansory
- The first images of the new BMW X6 crossover appeared
- Tata Buzzard seven-seater crossover was photographed during a test drive