Porsche can turn a 911 sports car into an SUVJanuary 8, 2019
Currently, there are no details about the proposed new product. Representatives of the German brand prefer to be limited to hints. The only thing indicated in the Porsche, – SUV will be released in a very limited edition.
In the news feeds appeared information that the German automaker Porsche will bring to the market a crossover, the basis for which will be the legendary sports car 911. The fact that the brand is considering such a possibility, reported a specialized publication Autocar. The journalists of the British automotive magazine were able to talk with Mr. von Platen, who is the head of the sales department of Porsche.
According to the representative of the brand, in the case of an SUV based on the 911, we can talk about a special series with a limited edition, and not about the replenishment in the model range of the brand.
Recall, back in the 80s, the Porsche 953 presented the world community. This unique SUV, built on the basis of the Porsche 911, won the Paris-Dakar rally-raid.
Earlier, the first “spy” photos of the Porsche 911 2020 model year were leaked to the Network in the back of a convertible.
- Rivian confirms R1T truck and R1S SUV launch in Australia
- The British car market in April could not reach the “plus”
- Blogger spoke in detail about the Mercedes-AMG G63 from the studio Mansory
- The first images of the new BMW X6 crossover appeared
- Tata Buzzard seven-seater crossover was photographed during a test drive