Porsche can turn a 911 sports car into an SUVJanuary 8, 2019
Currently, there are no details about the proposed new product. Representatives of the German brand prefer to be limited to hints. The only thing indicated in the Porsche, – SUV will be released in a very limited edition.
In the news feeds appeared information that the German automaker Porsche will bring to the market a crossover, the basis for which will be the legendary sports car 911. The fact that the brand is considering such a possibility, reported a specialized publication Autocar. The journalists of the British automotive magazine were able to talk with Mr. von Platen, who is the head of the sales department of Porsche.
According to the representative of the brand, in the case of an SUV based on the 911, we can talk about a special series with a limited edition, and not about the replenishment in the model range of the brand.
Recall, back in the 80s, the Porsche 953 presented the world community. This unique SUV, built on the basis of the Porsche 911, won the Paris-Dakar rally-raid.
Earlier, the first “spy” photos of the Porsche 911 2020 model year were leaked to the Network in the back of a convertible.
- Aston Martin spoke about the special series Project 003
- Honda selects production site for Civic
- Mercedes-Benz will bring SLC Final Edition to Geneva
- Elon Mask promised a fully autonomous system by the end of this year.
- Autonomous Waymo car was able to drive through the intersection with the traffic controller