Photospies showed what the BMW M3 interior looks likeMay 14, 2019
The sports sedan was released for testing, thanks to which photos from the salon became available. To a greater extent, the decoration echoes the interior of the 3 Series, presented in October last year.
M3 received a digital dashboard, in the center of which is placed the rev counter, which adds to its sporty character. Updated multimedia system, which is complemented by a large display.
It is known that a new 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine with twin turbocharging will be installed under the hood, which will also be placed in the new X3 M and X4 M. Its capacity will be 473 hp (353 kW) and 600 Nm in the standard version, and the M3 Competition will produce 503 hp (375 kW), but it will only come with an automatic transmission and all-wheel drive system, while the regular M3 will receive a six-speed manual gearbox and rear-wheel drive, borrowed from the M5.
The premiere of the BMW M3 is scheduled for September, when it will be presented at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- The series will be a 1622-strong hypercar with downforce four tons
- Updated Hyundai Solaris noticed without camouflage
- Named the technical characteristics of the first electric Porsche
- Curtiss introduced its new electric Hades
- Bottle Cap Challenge: MV Agusta Answer