Opel released the first plug-in hybridMay 13, 2019
The German brand presented a 300-hp modification of the Grandland X crossover, which received a gasoline-electric propulsion system.
Opel introduced a new modification of the Grandland X model called Hybrid4. The crossover has become the first German-made production car with a hybrid power plant and the ability to recharge batteries from the mains.
Under the hood, the Opel Grandland X Hybrid4 has a 1.6-liter supercharged gasoline engine with a capacity of 200 liters. with., paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. On the rear axle is a 110-hp electric motor, which is connected if necessary, providing a full drive.
A set of lithium-ion batteries at 13.2 kW · h allows you to drive exclusively on electric traction up to 50 kilometers. The automaker notes that it will take no more than two hours to recharge batteries using the Wallbox device.
Subsequently, other PSA models, including the Peugeot 508 and 508 SW, the Peugeot 3008, and the Citroën C5 Aircross, will receive a similar powerplant.
- Mini has prepared a special edition Mayfair Edition
- New Citroen models will be equipped with huge wheels
- Porsche Taycan declassified before official debut
- Dodge Challenger 2019 is suitable for service with a Florida patrol
- 17 participants of street racing suffered in an accident