Oberdan Bezzi: Concept Suzuki B-King 1400 NextFebruary 7, 2019
Italian designer Oberdan Bezzi offered his version for the next generation Suzuki B-King, which in his opinion will produce more than 200 hp. power.
Oberdan called the new concept Suzuki B-King 1400 Next, that is, he hints at a streetfighter with a 1400-cc, in-line, four-cylinder engine with a power over 200 hp. The idea is interesting, but the question remains open, as there were not even rumors about such a project.
As for the design, the concept of the Suzuki B-King 1400 Next turned out not as brutal as the original Suzuki B-King – there is no that pronounced oil-bike effect.
- TOYOTA GAZOO Racing will prepare the GR Supra GT4 by 2020
- Lexus has officially confirmed the launch of the LC convertible into production
- Honda is working on a rear-wheel drive sports car
- BMW will review i3 development strategy
- Buick is working on a new crossover