No one has bought a basic version of Rolls-Royce CullinanJanuary 12, 2019
As it turned out, none of the buyers want to spend about $ 300,000 on the basic version Rolls-Royce Cullinan. Therefore, customers are not shy to spend a couple of tens of thousands to purchase individual options.
According to analysts, not a single Rolls-Royce Cullinan was sold in the basic version for the entire 2018. We have to admit that this is not surprising, because the British brand offers many additional options and personalization options, not to mention the possibilities of the court tuning studio.
Cullinan Viewing Suite can be mentioned in the list of additional options – we are talking about two additional leather chairs and a cocktail table, which are pushed out of the trunk at the touch of a button, creating a “luxurious viewing platform.” Of course, the client can choose unique body colors, trim, various comfort and multimedia functions, as well as the famous luxury options.
- The network has pictures of the new VW Golf 2020
- Mitsubishi introduced a modification of the L200 for extreme off-road
- Audi is working on a competitor to the electric sedan Tesla Model 3
- Skoda showed the first photo of the Skoda Scala Scout?
- Journalists captured a new generation Audi RS6 Avant