Nissan Titan test under the guise of Ford F-150May 13, 2019
The latest update Titan received in 2016, now it is waiting for a modest modernization. Full-size pickup spotted near Detroit (USA). It was disguised as a Ford F-150.
Nissan Titan will receive upgraded headlights, the design of which will overlap with the new Altima. There is a new front grille. Dimensions of the model will remain the same. In the rear of the new rear lights will appear, the size of which will remain the same.
Trim will change slightly. There may be new technologies to help the driver. The engine range will also undergo an easy upgrade. There are rumors about the appearance of the V6 for the basic version It is also possible that the Cummins diesel engine may disappear in the next couple of years, after which the Nissan Titan will only have a 5.6-liter V8. It generates 390 hp (291 kW).
- Skoda announced the premiere of the first serial electric vehicle
- Journalists caught the updated crossover Cadillac XT5
- New Skoda Octavia “lit up” in the photo almost without camouflage
- Nicholas Latifi will work out the first training session in Canada
- Hennessey began developing chassis for the new Venom F5