Nissan Titan test under the guise of Ford F-150May 13, 2019
The latest update Titan received in 2016, now it is waiting for a modest modernization. Full-size pickup spotted near Detroit (USA). It was disguised as a Ford F-150.
Nissan Titan will receive upgraded headlights, the design of which will overlap with the new Altima. There is a new front grille. Dimensions of the model will remain the same. In the rear of the new rear lights will appear, the size of which will remain the same.
Trim will change slightly. There may be new technologies to help the driver. The engine range will also undergo an easy upgrade. There are rumors about the appearance of the V6 for the basic version It is also possible that the Cummins diesel engine may disappear in the next couple of years, after which the Nissan Titan will only have a 5.6-liter V8. It generates 390 hp (291 kW).
- The series will be a 1622-strong hypercar with downforce four tons
- Updated Hyundai Solaris noticed without camouflage
- Named the technical characteristics of the first electric Porsche
- Curtiss introduced its new electric Hades
- Bottle Cap Challenge: MV Agusta Answer