Nissan built a very wide tracked JukeDecember 28, 2018
Nissan has prepared several modified cars for the Tokyo Motor Show, but the Juke’s crossover will be the brightest premiere of the brand, instead of wheels.
The Japanese manufacturer has previously done tracked Juke – such a machine appeared in 2015. However, the new product differs from its predecessor in a more brutal appearance. The car for the Tokyo Auto Show will have huge extended wheel arches and a massive roof rack where the LED “chandelier” and various tools, including a pickaxe, are mounted.
In addition, Nissan will show at the exhibition a special version of the X-Trail model, prepared jointly with tennis player Naomi Osaka (she is the brand’s ambassador).
Also at the company’s stand you can see the Leaf Nismo RC electric car, the GT-R coupe for the Super GT championship and the Serena, Note, X-Trail and Leaf tuning options.
- Mini has prepared a special edition Mayfair Edition
- New Citroen models will be equipped with huge wheels
- Porsche Taycan declassified before official debut
- Dodge Challenger 2019 is suitable for service with a Florida patrol
- 17 participants of street racing suffered in an accident