Nissan built a very wide tracked JukeDecember 28, 2018
Nissan has prepared several modified cars for the Tokyo Motor Show, but the Juke’s crossover will be the brightest premiere of the brand, instead of wheels.
The Japanese manufacturer has previously done tracked Juke – such a machine appeared in 2015. However, the new product differs from its predecessor in a more brutal appearance. The car for the Tokyo Auto Show will have huge extended wheel arches and a massive roof rack where the LED “chandelier” and various tools, including a pickaxe, are mounted.
In addition, Nissan will show at the exhibition a special version of the X-Trail model, prepared jointly with tennis player Naomi Osaka (she is the brand’s ambassador).
Also at the company’s stand you can see the Leaf Nismo RC electric car, the GT-R coupe for the Super GT championship and the Serena, Note, X-Trail and Leaf tuning options.
- The car becomes a luxury, not a means of transportation. Blame ecologists!
- The Arden and HWA teams have signed a partnership agreement
- Renault team welcomes Zhou Guanyu
- Started production of Ducati Diavel 1260
- Malaysia has made the world’s worst replica Ferrari LaFerrari