Nikola Motors will “overclock” its batteries up to 1 megawatt-hour and present two more electric trucksFebruary 11, 2019
The truck manufacturing company Nikola Motors has announced its intention to create several more competitors for Tesla Semi electric trucks.
Initially, the company planned to concentrate on the release of hydrogen trucks.
For the first time, Nikola Motors started talking about creating electric trucks about three years ago.
It is expected that the company will present two new models – Nikola Two and Nikola Trea.
Moreover, three versions of these trucks will be available: with a 500 kWh battery, 750 kWh and 1 mWh.
As for the company’s main tractor, Nikola One, it will remain a hybrid.
It is also reported that the company does not intend to abandon its hydrogen trucks, despite the fact that they will be inferior in capabilities to electric counterparts.
- Tesla develops a unique battery recycling system
- Nikola Motors introduced NZT buggy
- The Germans found the use of the Saab factory
- In France, launched a biggest solar carport in the parking lot
- Aston Martin is already testing its first crossover