Nick de Vries: No points accrued for testsMarch 15, 2019
Before the start of the new season, Nick de Vries called for a reserved attitude to the results of the pre-season tests of Formula 2.
The ART Grand Prix pilot spent all his test sessions, becoming the fastest in Barcelona and showing the fifth time in Jerez.
“These are just tests, it’s too early to draw conclusions,” quotes the experienced Dutchman Formula Scout. – We were competitive, which is good in principle, but still does not mean anything. We don’t score points for tests, so we should stay focused and wait for the season to start. ”
Season 2019 will be for De Vries third in the Formula 2 class. After the seasons with Rapax and Racing Engineering, the Dutchman returned to ART, who took sixth place in the 2016 GP3 championship.
“I supposedly returned home,” answered De Vries to the question of how he feels in the French team.
- Audi Q5 crossover will get a hybrid engine
- Motorists from Europe can pre-order an electric Honda hatchback e
- This is a must see! Video tour of the AMG engine factory!
- Toyota introduced the luxury minivan Granvia
- Ford is preparing a new electric crossover as opposed to the future Tesla Model Y