New Triumph Rocket 3 TFC reveals detailsJune 25, 2019
The British company released the first information about the model Triumph Rocket 3 TFC at the beginning of this year.
“The reaction of customers to this ultra-premium ultra-exclusive motorcycle was overwhelming: at the time when the motorcycle was first shown to the public in January, pre-orders were received from all over the world,” reports Triumph.
Now the company reveals details about the model. It is equipped with an engine, the volume of which is 2500 cc, which significantly exceeds the volume of the unit in the previous version. He was 2294 cc. Capacity reaches 180 hp at 7000 rpm, and the torque is 225 Nm at 4000 rpm. This makes Rocket 3 the most powerful motorcycle in Triumph history.
A bike will be 44 kg lighter than its predecessor. Its weight will be 290 kg. LED lighting elements and carbon fiber body are provided. Installed a new digital dashboard, ABS system with cornering, Brembo brakes, and anti-skid system.
The cost of the Triumph Rocket 3 TFC starts at $ 29,000.
- Artificial intelligence will check Volvo quality
- Chinese BAIC has become the largest shareholder of Daimler
- See how an electric Ford F-150 tows a 450-ton load
- Renault revived Renault 4 beach cabriolet
- Volvo spoke about plans to expand the crossover model range